– Fannie, Freddie Offer Financial Help to Dorian Victims
– Home Price Gains Slow Again in June
– Recession Fears Prompt Some Buyers to Hold Off
– Builders Watch Trade War Nervously
– Congressman Presses FEMA on Flood Insurance Proposal
– Affordability, Availability Expectations Low
– Down Payment is ‘Binding Constraint’ on Home Sales
– Denver Market Reflects Lower Mortgage Rates
– Why Purchase Mortgages Lag While Refis Boom
– Price It Right, to Sell a Luxury Home Now
– The Fastest Shrinking Housing Markets in the U.S.
– Finding Homes For People — and Dogs
– Fall Slowdown? What Fall Slowdown?
– Federal Regulators Want to Expand Digital Appraisals
– The First-Time Buyer Is Changing
– New Single-Family Homes Continue to Shrink
Back again now, with our special – ‘The Internet of Real Estate!’ All about today’s digital, online, connected world, and what it means to you, and the property you own.
We’ve talked a lot about NAR’s iOi Summit today – the Innovation, Opportunity and Investment Summit in Seattle.
And one of the main topics of conversation there – was the belief that real estate deals are too complicated. They require way too much red tape, and take way too much time. As though, the speed and efficiency of today’s digital world was in some ways, passing real estate by…and the result? Sometimes we still do transactions the ways our grandparents did.
But many of the world’s leading tech companies, are searching for ways to make it a smoother, faster and even a seamless process.
Back again now, with our special show ‘The Internet of Real Estate.’ All about today’s connected world, and what it means to you and the property in your life.
We’re going to wrap up today’s show with few ideas to get you ready – if you plan to refinance.
You have refinanced, right?
I mean with rates for a 30-year fixed hovering near 3.5%?
– Refinancing Is Booming
– New Home Sales Drop in July
– CoreLogic: Price Growth Cooldown Is Likely Over
– Foreclosures Tick Up In Some Markets
– Hale Sees Little Impact on Housing if There is a Recession
– North Alabama Housing Market Remains Strong
– Amazon Lifts NoVa Cities to Top of America’s Hottest
– Colorado REALTOR® Commissions Song to Market Her Town
– Fall Housing Market in Rhode Island
– GSEs to Further Refine URLA
– Facebook Sued Again Over Discrimination
– Scotts Miracle-Gro CEO Likes Millennial Home Buyers
– Carson Praises Container Homes
– Get a Mortgage, Live Longer?
– Most Affordable Cities for the Middle Class
– Some Like it Hot
Back again now are with our special program, “The $1000 Show!” All about you, your house – and your money!
Now remember that old saying, it’s not what you make, it’s what you keep?
Well, that what we’re focusing on all day – making sure YOU keep every penny you can, by showing you the secrets of saving money around your house.
And right now – a really big one. Calling it a secret might be a bit of a stretch, but you’d be surprised how many homeowners across America, have never heard of the homestead exemption.
It’s true! Not many people know about it. But across America – 46 states offer the Homestead exemption – in one form or another – to its residents who live in the house they own.
The bottom line is, the homestead exemption gives you a discount on your property taxes. I know…it’s surprising! But the fact is, it’s true.
Here’s how it works.
And we are back with our special program, “The $1000 Show,” where we’re looking at all the ways to save some cold, hard cash – around the house.
And we wanted to wrap up today’s show with a great idea – and that is – to save money, you don’t have to do it alone! Because you can do it – with neighbors! And the result is – you’ll all save money! June be even thousands of dollars!
So if you haven’t gotten around to meeting your neighbors yet, now might be the perfect time!
– New Home Starts Down; Builder Confidence Trending Higher
– Americans Are Very Optimistic About Real Estate
– Refinances Soar as Rates Fall
– Some of The Hottest Markets Are in Middle America
– Redfin Chief Economist Sees Strong Fall Real Estate Market
– FHA Restores Condo Spot Approvals
– FHFA Issues Rule on Credit Score Models
– Home Tour Via Alexa
– Moody’s Zandi Says Housing ‘Treading Water’ Right Now
– Competition Cools Off in July
– Mortgage Debt Now At Record Level
– REALTOR®’s ‘Smoking Hot’ Deal Listing Causes Controversy
– Oregon Governor Signs Landmark Housing Bill
– NAR Partners With Food Recovery Network
Back again now with our special, “Set for Life!” All about creating income and wealth, by getting into real estate when you’re young.
And we’re going to wrap up this hour of the show with a quick talk about you, your investments, and your real estate team.
That’s right, your team. Because if you’re starting to invest in property, you don’t want to do it alone. You’ll need seasoned professionals by your side, every step of the way, to make sure your money, your time, and all your best interests are protected.
Back again now with our special “Set for Life!” An in-depth look at how to get into real estate when you’re young, and generate income and wealth.
We’re going to wrap up today’s show with a look at one of the best tools available for every real estate investor. Attach tool, that helps you move from a small real estate investment to a bigger real estate investment, and, all the way up to an enormous real estate investment…while deferring your tax hit every time you sell one property and buy another.
It’s called the 1031 like-kind exchange. It’s part of the nation’s tax law. And it has huge benefits for every real estate investor.