- Calabria Confirmed To Head FHFA
- GSE Reform Efforts Gain Momentum
- The Return of The Four Percent Mortgage
- Median Listing Price Hits All-Time High
- HUD Launches Sexual Harassment Effort for Fair Housing Month”
- Falling Mortgage Rates Bring More Buyers Out
- SoCal Sales Slowdown Continues, But Picture is Getting Brighter
- Bank of America Launches Affordability Initiative
- Lyft Goes Public, Bay Area Housing to Heat Up
- The Resurgence of the Exurbs
- LGBT Buyers Stay On Sidelines Because of Discrimination Fears
- Construction Spending Up, But Not Single-Family Homes
- 45% of Millennials Want to Skip The Starter Home
- Home Loan Giveaway to Mark VA 75th Anniversary
- Thursday’s Your Best Day to List
Welcome back to Real Estate Today, and our special spring market examination of – “The Offer.”
If you’ve ever sold a house, you know that the offer represents the most dramatic, edge-of-your seat, hand wringing moment in the entire transaction.
The phone rings. It’s your REALTOR®. And they say – “we have an offer!”
And your first words are – “how much?”
Back again now with our special “The Offer.” All about getting the house you want to buy or the house you want to sell headed straight to the settlement table.
And right now let’s look at one of the most common questions buyers and sellers ask their REALTORS®, when either writing an offer or considering an offer. And that question is?
What should I do?
The fact is buyers and sellers ask their REALTORS® that question all the time. For buyers, the questions include price. How much should I pay? And also, should I get a home inspection? When should we close? And of course the biggest question of all… Out of all the homes we’ve seen, is this really – the one I should buy?
- HUD Charges Facebook With Facilitating Housing Discrimination
- Home Price Growth Slows Further in January
- Housing Sales Up, Starts Down in February
- Housing Market Turns Around In Time For Spring
- Rising Inventory, Low Mortgage Rates Make Spring Look Good
- Millennials Don’t Want Boomers’ McMansions
- Redfin Says Bidding Wars On The Wane
- Student Loan Debt Costs 19% in Buying Power
- Best, Worst Places For First-Time Homebuyers
- Florida Senate OKs Home Vegetable Garden Bill
- States Mull Remodeling Tax
- Arkansas Housing Affordability Bill Becomes Law
- Top Home Features That’ll Sell Your Home Fast
Back again now with our special on how to invest in real estate. Walking you step-by-step through the whole process of adding real estate to your portfolio.
We’re going to close out this hour of the show with the look at why. Why do people invest in real estate? There are so many choices out there, and yet again and again people line up to buy residential and commercial properties, and add those to their investment portfolio.
Ask any one of them, and they’ll tell you: there are two main reasons.
We’re back again now with our special “Investing in the Spring Market!” An in-depth look at you, your future and your investment portfolio. And what real estate might mean to all of it!
We’re going to wrap up today’s show with a look at how real estate can help grow your household wealth over time.
- REALTORS® Urge Reform of NFIP
- Fed: No More Rate Hikes This Year
- Builder Confidence Steady, With Some Cautions
- Top Banker Sees Healthy Housing Market
- Steady Mortgage Rates
- NAR Backs Bill to Give Fair Housing Act Protection to LGBT Community
- Elizabeth Warren’s Housing Plan
- Facebook Agrees to Steps to Limit Discrimination
- It’s The Best Week to List a Home
- RE/MAX and Redfin Now Have Exclusive Referral Relationship
- Washington Considers Bill to Help Ease Labor Shortage
- Why Home Buyers Move
- Painting Myths You Can Ignore
We are back with our special “Selling in the Spring Market!” An exciting time of year for sellers – when the for sale signs start popping up like tulips on front yards all across America….
It’s the busiest market of the year – and here it comes.
It’s also, of course, the Spring Market 2019….an era in which digital, online communication continues to reshape real estate ….from house hunting online, to emailing contracts, to applying for a mortgage on the internet so much has changed.
Back again now, with our special ‘Selling in the Spring Market!’ The hottest, fastest and busiest real estate market of the year. And here we go!
We’re going to wrap up today’s show by focusing on the goal. Getting the maximum profit, in the minimum time.
So let’s talk about how to achieve that – maximum profit, minimum time.
Talk with a REALTOR®, and take them on a tour of your place. They’ll be able to discuss what improvements you may need to make, in order to be as competitive as possible in today’s marketplace.