– New Home Sales Fall in October
– Carson: HUD Making Progress in Affordable Housing
– Analyst: America’s Housing Market Needs a Renovation
– Home Price Gains Slow Down, But Prices Now Pass ’06 Peak
– Banker Says Housing Market is Entering a ‘New Normal’
– Former Presidential Adviser Upbeat About Housing
– Ominous Climate Change Report
– Millennials Still Risk-Averse, New Survey Finds
– Rising Interest Rates Only One Factor Impacting Today’s Housing
– Conforming Loan Limits Rising Again in 2019
– Good Housing Critical to Good Health, WHO Says
– Florida Fire Marshall Calls for ‘Knox Boxes’ on Homes
– NYC Deputy Mayor Says Amazon’s Critics ‘Misinterpreting’ Deal
– Small. Mid-Sized Lenders Getting Socked
– New Homes Continue to Downsize
– The Best Day of the Year to Buy a Home is Just Around the Corner
Back again now, with our special ‘The Year Ahead!’ Looking down the line at 2019 – and what this brand new year might mean to you, and your real estate.
We’re going to wrap up this hour of the show with a list of questions – for everyone who owns real estate. Five questions in all, designed to help you have crystal-clear knowledge of where your real estate stands right now – and how it’s doing with every passing year. We’ll cover the first three here, and the last 2 in a second post.
Back again now with our special all about ‘The Year Ahead!’
And right now we’re going to continue our look at proven ways to help you track your real estate investments over time. Five questions – that will help you know not just how those investments are doing right now, but where they’re headed over time. And how seeking out the answers to those questions can give you financial clarity, which can help you in so many ways – and not just real estate.
In our first post we asked the first three.