– CoreLogic Forecast: National Prices Up in ’20, Some Markets Will Be Down
– Fannie Mae Housing Sentiment Near Survey High in January
– Real Estate Market Feeling Early Effects of Coronavirus Outbreak
– Buyers Start Early as Inventory Falls to Record Low
– Denver Inventory Surges in January
– Millions of Homeowners Plan to Move This Decade
– NAR Says Legal Pot Can Be a Plus For Housing
– Former FHFA Chief: Ending DTI Rule Good For Borrowers and Lenders
– Kudlow Sees ‘Mini-Boom’ in Housing
– LA Councilman Backs Affordable Housing Legislation
– Freddie Mac Survey Reveals Renters Are Mistaken About Affordability
– Poll Reveals Affordability Fears in Texas
– Lumber Duties May Be Halved This Summer
– How Cost of A New Home Breaks Down
– Buy a SF Parking Space For Only $100,000
Back again now with our special “Mortgages, 2020!” All about getting the best home loan for you – whether it’s a purchase loan or a refinance loan.
And right now – clearing up some bad information.
Fact is, there’s a lot of bad information going around these days.
And so we’re going to wrap up each hour of today’s show with some much-needed Mythbusting! Taking on some of the biggest misconceptions out there, and clearing them up.
So that you know the truth about real estate issues that affect you.
Back again now with our special “Mortgages 2020!” All about you and your home loan, in this new year and new decade.
And as we begin in the 20’s…let’s start out by making sure we have all the facts.
So, we’re going to wrap up today’s show by continuing our special look at Mortgage Mythbusting!
In our first hour we busted the downpayment myth – and explained why you do NOT need a 20% down payment. And also, we looked at down payment assistance programs – which you might qualify for even if you make a lot of money….and, which are not ONLY for 1st time buyers.
OK, now let’s continue mortgage mythbusting.
– Election, Corona Virus Impact Mortgage Rates
– Carson Launches Affordable Housing Bus Tour
– Home Price Growth Ended 2019 on an Upward Note
– FHFA Hires Investment Bank for Fannie, Freddie IPO
– Bloomberg’s Affordable Housing Plan
– Construction Spending Up in December; Sixth Consecutive Month
– Prices, Interest Rates Can Lock Some Households Out
– Consumers Want Listings With 3D Tours
– Economist Sees Strong 2020 Economy
– Some Buyers Still Aren’t Moved by Low Rates
– The Evolving American Renter
– Where People Stay in Their Homes the Longest
– Low Mortgage Rates Make Millions Eligible for Refinancing
– NAHB Chair Says Election Year Is an Opportunity
– Delinquency Rates Spike After a Disaster
– Arizona HOA Seeks Fines For Social Media Rants